A Great Band Saw for the Model Builder and Miniaturist
Constructed for the craftsman who wants high quality tools, this is a traditional 2-wheel band saw with 9-1/4 inch wheels that minimize blade flexing and reduce premature blade breakage. Cuts thin metal, plastic, and wood up to 3-1/2 inches thick. Features:
- One-piece welded steel frame for strength and rigidity
- Adjustable blade guides with ball bearing supports for continued accurate cutting
- Large 12 inch square steel table that tilts from zero to 45 degrees for bevel cuts
- Wheels mounted with sealed lubricated-for-life ball bearings for years of trouble free performance
- Non-slip rubber tires and wheel brushes for better blade tracking
- Blade tensioning system
- Adjustable miter gauge
- Aluminum rip fence
- Dust collection hook-up port for shop vacs
- On/off switch
- 1/3hp quiet ball bearing induction motor with multi-V belt drive
- 9 inch blade-to-frame capacity
- 3-1/2 inch table-to-blade-guide capacity
- Accepts blades from 59-1/2 inches to 62 inches long
- Blade speed 4100 ft/min.
- Overall size 10 inches x 15 inches x 29 inches
- Weight 36 lbs.
- Includes 1/4 inch wide x 6 TPI x .022 inch kerf blade, wrenches, and detailed instructions.