Modeled after a very small Baldwin steamer, these locomotives were used for a variety of industrial and mining applications throughout the first half of the 20th century. Ideal for indoor and outdoor railroads, the 2-6-0 Mogul includes many fine prototypical details.
Bachmann 1:20.3 Large Scale G Gauge Baldwin Industrial 2-6-0 Mogul with Tender, Midwest Quarry & Mining Co. no. 3. Bachmann no. 91552.
- Polarity switch for operation according to NMRA standards or large scale model railroading practices
- Smoke and speed-synchronized sound (one 9v battery required for sound operation -- not included)
- Operating front and rear LED lights
- Die cast locomotive chassis, side rods and valve guides
- Metal wheels, handrail, grab iron details and smoke box supports
- Detailed cab interior with working firebox door
- Performs best on 4' radius (or greater) curves