Modeled after a very small Baldwin steamer, these locomotives were used for a variety of industrial and mining applications throughout the first half of the 20th century. Ideal for indoor and outdoor railroads, the 2-6-0 Mogul includes many fine prototypical details.
Bachmann 1:20.3 Large Scale G Gauge Baldwin Industrial 2-6-0 Mogul with Tender, Yellow Pine Lumber Company no. 19. Bachmann no. 91556.
- Updated lead truck
- Polarity switch for operation according to NMRA standards or large scale model railroading practices
- Smoke and speed-synchronized sound (one 9v battery required for sound operation -- not included)
- Operating front and rear LED lights
- Die cast locomotive chassis, side rods and valve guides
- Metal wheels, handrail, grab iron details and smoke box supports
- Detailed builder's plate
- All-wheel tender pickup
- Precision can motor
- Separate piping detail
- Detailed cab interior with working firebox door
- Performs best on 4' radius (or greater) curves
Note: This item ships from our warehouse (in a separate carton) to the contiguous 48 states only. Please allow extra time for delivery of this Special Order item. Covered by the manufacturer's warranty, please contact them for any service related issues. A 15% restocking fee will be charged for any returns to Micro-Mark.