Bachmann Spectrum 1:20.3 scale narrow gauge 2-4-4 Forney Locomotive runs on G gauge track. Painted and lettered, Sandy River & Rangeley Lake no. 12, outside frame. Bachmann no. 80996.
- Nonproprietary plug-and-play electronics interface to accommodate the control system of your choice, including DC, NMRA DCC and radio control battery operation
- Custom wound motor with flywheel
- Heavy duty driver and trailing truck electrical pickup
- Exclusive truck locking mechanisms for multiple radii curve operation
- LED headlight and cab lighting
- Highly detailed cab interiors featuring sliding windows and operating doors
- Die-cast scale knuckle couplers front and rear
- Switch behind smokebox door with center 'off' position for DCC or DC operation of smoke unit
- Moveable ash pan grates with authentic ash pan 'glow'
- Glowing firebox (load compensated)
- Blackened die-cast metal running gear featuring optical sensors for aftermarket sound synchronization
- Hand tooled coal load
- Brass bell with bell chord
- Numerous die-cast detail parts including pop valves, whistle and piping
- Easy access to electronics in coal bunker
Note: This item ships from our warehouse (in a separate carton) to the contiguous 48 states only. Please allow extra time for delivery of this Special Order item. Covered by the manufacturer's warranty, please contact them for any service related issues. A 15% restocking fee will be charged for any returns to Micro-Mark.