With a simple, compact design perfectly suited for sharp curves and rough track, the prototype of this 8-ton 'teapot with character' hissed and puffed its way through the light branchlines and industrial railroads of the steam era. This popular narrow gauge steam locomotive includes many new features, including an NMRA-compliant decoder and Soundtraxx Tsunami sound technology that allows you to hear every authentic whistle, bell, chuff and much more in realistic, high-quality 16-bit sound.
Bachmann Spectrum 1:48 Scale narrow gauge Porter 0-4-0 Locomotive runs on On30 (same as HO) gauge track. Painted (black)/Unlettered, with horizontal cab panel. Bachmann no. 28059.
- DCC- and sound-equipped
- Dual-mode NMRA-compliant decoder
- Precision can motor
- Constant lighting LED headlight
- Operating cab windows
- Die-cast boiler, frame and finescale drivers
- Completely hidden drive train
- Choice of three stacks included
- Separate metal detail parts, including bell, whistle and handrail
- Separate Porter Company builder's plate
- Detailed cab interior with coal bunker
- Metal valve guides
- E-Z Mate Mark II couplers