The prototype for this model is an early Heisler 14-ton, two-truck engine, manufactured in the late 1890s.
Bachmann Spectrum 1:48 scale narrow gauge Stearns-Heisler locomotive runs on On30 (same as HO) gauge track. Painted (black)/Unlettered. Bachmann no. 28802.
- DCC-equipped for speed, direction and lighting
- Die-cast construction
- All-wheel drive
- Heavy-duty universals and driveshafts
- Prototypically powered trucks and gearboxes
- Constant soft white LED lighting
- Blackened brass handrails and piping
- E-Z Mate Mark II couplers
- Plug-and-play sound-ready (Tsunami sound module available separately)