Ditto Pro+ 3D Printer
Elegance Meets Robustness is Truly the Motto for the Ditto Pro 3D Printer
Following past generation models, the DittoPro 3D Printer continues to feature an elegant, industry-first, open C-frame design. This time, the classic look comes in a tough, shiny exterior. Crafted out of a one-piece aluminum composite shell, this 3D printer has the dashing charm to demand a space on your work table.
Thanks to premium quality parts and the robust construction, The DittoPro delivers superb, professional performance. It boasts a massive build volume, ultra-fine resolution, blazing fast speed and much more. Once it gets down to work, it’s not hard to see that DittoPro 3D Printer truly lives up to its reputation.
One of the first things you notice about the DittoPro is how quiet it is. Operating at extremely low decibels, the printer fades into the background to provide you with an undisturbed working environment. The DittoPro is fully assembled and ready for action right out of the box. No matter what you plan to print, the DittoPro will be up to the task.
- One 750g spool of PLA
- Quick-swap extruder nozzle
- Removable glass build platform
- Built-in on-board graphics display
- Tinkerine™ Suite Printing/Slicing software
- Access to Tinkerine™ U 3D printing educational platform
- Weight: 10 kg (22.0 lbs.)
- Printing Technology: Fused Filament Fabrication
- Build volume: 22 x 16.5 x 22 cm (8.7 x 6.5 x 8.7 inches)
- Layer height: 50-300 microns (0.05-0.3 mm)
- Filament diameter: 1.75 mm
- Nozzle diameter: 0.35 mm
- Maximum nozzle temperature: 230°C
- Filament Material: PLA
- OS Compatibility: Windows, Mac
External dimensions: 37 x 39 x 43.6 cm (14.6 x 15.4 x 17.2 in)