Please note: This item has been replaced by item #80463.
The MicroLux Tilt Arbor Table Saw is more powerful, more accurate, and smoother running than any other saw its size. It has a variable speed motor, so it will cut metal and plastic as well as wood. And now, the rip fence is equipped with a DIGITAL readout . . . set-ups for accurate rip cuts couldn't be easier! This is, without a doubt, the most feature-packed machine ever designed for the scale modeler. Includes a calibrated miter gauge with its own adjustable fence, blade guard, anti-kickback attachment, and 80-tooth fine-cut steel blade for balsa and basswood up to 1 inch thick, hardwood up to 1/4 inch thick (hardwood up to 1 inch with optional carbide blade). Blade diameter 3-1/4 inches with 10 mm hole. If you care about precision and are serious about producing quality work, don't delay . . . order your MicroLux DIGITAL Table Saw today!
- High torque, electronically rectified DC motor produces more torque and power than many motors rated at 1/2 hp and higher. And torque remains high, even at low rpm.
- Variable speed: from 4,400 to 6,800 rpm. Lets you cut plastic, aluminum, brass and other non-ferrous metals without overheating
- Tilting arbor for angle cuts up to 45 degrees
- Cuts a full 1 inch at 90 degrees, 3/4 inch at 45 degrees
- Blade height adjusts from 0 to 1 inch
- DIGITAL readout for fence displays to 0.001 inch
- 12 inch square table with 10 inch x 12 inch machined aluminum surface
- Two miter gauge T-slots for cutting from left or right side of blade
- Ball bearing spindle
- No-slip timing belt for more torque
- Vacuum cleaner attachment
- Up-front controls for on/off (with safety lever), speed, blade height and tilt
- Lockable table extension with support leg and retractable fence for cross-cutting long sheet stock
- Molded push stick with integral storage slot
- Plugs into standard 120v AC outlet
- Compact size. Only 12 inches long x 13 inches wide x 10 inches high. Weighs approx. 16 lbs.
- 1 year limited warranty
People are talking about the MicroLux Digital Table Saw...
"The new MicroLux saw is quite a bit larger than the old model and larger than the Dremel. They have a variable speed cog belt drive system and with the new design, the belts are very easy to change. I like the extension table and digital fence, plus it has a lock-in slide rail for the miter gauge with an adjustable fence."
"...the new (2014) Micro-Mark MicroLux Digital table saw is really something. . . . . . A bit larger than the Dremel now, variable speed, cogged belt drive, digital fence, lots of great features. . . . . . Check out this baby."