The World's Best Hobby Size Table Saw Just Got Better!
New and Improved at the Same Low Price!
The MicroLux Tilt Arbor Table Saw is more powerful, more accurate, and smoother running than any other saw its size. It has a variable speed motor, so it will cut metal and plastic as well as wood. And now, the rip fence is equipped with a DIGITAL readout . . . set-ups for accurate rip cuts couldn't be easier! This is, without a doubt, the most feature-packed machine ever designed for the scale modeler. Includes a calibrated miter gauge with its own adjustable fence, blade guard, anti-kickback attachment, and 80-tooth fine-cut steel blade for balsa and basswood up to 1 inch thick, hardwood up to 1/4 inch thick (hardwood up to 1 inch with optional carbide blade). Blade diameter 3-1/4 inches with 10 mm hole. If you care about precision and are serious about producing quality work, don't delay . . . order your MicroLux DIGITAL Table Saw today!
- High torque, electronically rectified DC motor produces more torque and power than many motors rated at 1/2 hp and higher. And torque remains high, even at low rpm.
- Variable speed: from 4,400 to 6,800 rpm. Lets you cut plastic, aluminum, brass and other non-ferrous metals without overheating
- Tilting arbor for angle cuts up to 45 degrees
- Cuts a full 1 inch at 90 degrees, 3/4 inch at 45 degrees
- Blade height adjusts from 0 to 1 inch
- DIGITAL readout for fence displays to 0.001 inch
- 12 inch square table with 10 inch x 12 inch machined aluminum surface
- Two miter gauge T-slots for cutting from left or right side of blade
- Ball bearing spindle
- No-slip timing belt for more torque
- Vacuum cleaner attachment
- Up-front controls for on/off (with safety lever), speed, blade height and tilt
- Lockable table extension with support leg and retractable fence for cross-cutting long sheet stock
- Molded push stick with integral storage slot
- Plugs into standard 120v AC outlet
- Compact size. Only 12 inches long x 13 inches wide x 10 inches high. Weighs approx. 16 lbs.
- 1 year limited warranty