MicroLux Mini Tilt Arbor Table Saw for Benchtop Hobby Use
The World's Best Hobby Size Table Saw with Features and Precision You Need
High Quality . . . Made in Japan
The MicroLux is more powerful, more accurate, and smoother running than any other saw its size. And it's the world's first variable speed table saw, so it will cut metal and plastic, as well as wood. This is, without a doubt, the most feature-packed machine ever designed for the scale modeler. Includes a self-aligning rip fence, calibrated miter gauge, blade guard and an 80 tooth fine cut blade for balsa and basswood up to 1 inch thick, hardwood up to 1/4 inch thick (hardwood up to 1 inch with optional carbide blades . . . to purchase optional blades, see below). Blade dia. 3-1/4 inches with 10mm hole. If you care about precision and are serious about producing quality work, don't delay, order your MicroLux saw today.
- High torque, electronically rectified DC motor produces more torque and power than many motors rated at 1/2 hp and higher. And torque remains high, even at low rpm.
- Variable speed, from 3,600 to 7,000 rpm. Lets you cut plastic, aluminum, brass and other non-ferrous metals without overheating.
- Tilting arbor for angle cuts up to 45 degrees.
- Cuts a full 1 inch at 90 degrees, 3/4 inch at 45 degrees.
- Blade height adjusts from 0 to 1 inch.
- 11-1/2 inch x 9-1/2 inch table with 9-1/2 inch x 9-1/2 inch machined aluminum surface.
- Two miter gauge slots for cutting from left or right side of blade.
- Ball bearing spindle.
- No-slip timing belt for more torque.
- Vacuum cleaner attachment.
- Up-front controls for on/off, speed, blade height and tilt.
- Table extension for cross-cutting long sheet stock.
- Plugs into standard 120v AC outlet.
- Compact size. Only 10 inches long x 11-1/2 inches wide x 7 inches high. Weighs approx. 11 lbs.
- 1 year limited warranty.
- Similar to Proxxon model FKS/E.
OUR NO RISK GUARANTEE
Order the MicroLux Table Saw in the usual way by sending full payment or charging to your credit card. Then examine it risk-free for 30 days. If you decide not to keep it for any reason, simply return it (in resalable condition, please) via courier or insured Priority Mail for an immediate refund.