MicroLux High Precision Heavy Duty R8 Miniature Milling Machine
MicroLux High-Precision Heavy-Duty R8 Miniature Milling Machine
The feature-packed design and robust construction of the MicroLux Milling Machine makes it well-suited for your most demanding model shop projects. Its smooth operation lets you put fine finishes not only on machinable metals, but on non-metals like wood and plastic as well. For operating convenience, we've equipped it with .050 inch-per-turn table feed screws and dials, and the headstock is lever-actuated to make drilling operations a breeze. The column can also be tipped for angled milling and drilling, and easily separates from the base for one-man relocation or storage. The MicroLux Milling Machine is the perfect companion for your MicroLux Lathe . . . it's also backed by Micro-Mark's guarantee of hassle-free product service.
#84630 MicroLux R8 Milling Machine includes variable-speed 500 watt (2/3 hp) brushless motor with ultra-quiet belt-driven spindle, 1/2 inch drill chuck and drawbar, table locks, column lock and drill stop, power supply with feedback-sensing power boost circuitry, spring-assisted headstock return, V-way chip guards, chuck/collet chip guard, indicator scales for the X and Z directions, fine-adjust knob for the Z direction, safety cut-off switch, wrench set and instruction manual/parts diagram.
Use our shopping cart to calculate freight charge for shipments outside 48 contiguous U.S., or call our order line for assistance.Note: Some assembly required.
Just Look at These Features!
- Super rigid, heat-treated cast-iron base, column and headstock with precision-ground V-ways
- Hardened and accurately finished main spindle supported by high precision centripetal roller bearings
- .050 inch per turn table feed screws with zero-resettable dials
- Powerful adjustable-speed motor with feedback-sensing power boost circuitry
- Lever-actuated spring-assisted headstock performs drilling operations with ease
MicroLux R8 Milling Machine Specifications
- Table size: 16 inches wide x 3-3/4 inches deep
- Table travel (X direction): 8 inches
- Cross slide travel (Y direction): 4 inches
- Headstock travel (Z direction): 7 inches
- Clearance (spindle to table-top): 10 inches
- Center of spindle to face of column: 6 inches
- Spindle speed: Continuously variable between 100 and 2,500 rpm with belt-driven spindle
- Spindle taper: R8
- Column angle: tilts from -45 degrees to +45 degrees
- Motor: 500 watt (0.67hp) brushless DC, operates from standard 120v AC outlet
- Overall size: 30 inches high x 20 inches deep x 20 inches wide
- Weight: 110 pounds (basic machine without accessories).