Paasche TALON Airbrush Set Delivers the Highest Level of Detail and Control
Designed to be their 'high end' airbrush, engineers configured the trigger, piston and air valve of the Paasche TALON to allow a smoother stroke, increase durability and ease of assembly. The TALON is the perfect airbrush for users requiring fine control of detail in patterns up to 1-1/2 inches wide: painting and weathering of scale models, graphic arts, automotive graphics, taxidermy, finger nail art, etc.
Just look at these advanced features:
- Double-action gravity feed for ultimate control
- 0.4 ounce color cup with no-spill cover
- Cut-away handle with preset needle stop for fine adjustment
- Crown aircap for less blow-back
- Durable trigger for long life
Paasche TALON Airbrush Set includes: TALON airbrush, 6-foot long braided air hose with couplings, hang-up hook, '22 Airbrush Lessons' booklet, parts list and 3 wrenches.