Variable Speed Band Saw Cuts Intricate Shapes in Metal, Plastic, Wood, Stone, Tile, Glass and More!
Band saws designed for cutting wood run too fast to cut metal, and plastic comes away as a gooey mess. The electronic speed control on our professional quality band saw lets you dial-in the exact speed you need to cut these materials. Make designs you never dreamed possible. Cutting metal is so smooth and fast you'll complete your work in just 1/10th the time of other methods. You can even stack workpieces to make exact duplicates in one pass. And, with the optional diamond blade and cooling system sold separately, you can easily cut intricate designs in glass, tile and other hard materials. Overall size (band saw only): 15 inches wide x 20 inches high x 11 inches deep; weighs 13 lbs. Includes one .180 inch wide x .031 inch kerf x 41-7/8 inches long x 14 tpi blade, adjustable ball bearing blade guide and instructions. Made in Japan.
- Sturdy cast-aluminum frame
- Twin 6-3/8 inch dia. drive wheels mounted in ball-bearings
- 7-3/4 inch square aluminum table tilts between 0 degrees to 45 degrees for bevel cuts
- 6 inch throat depth, 3 inch throat height
- Cutting capacities: softwood, 3 inches; hardwood, 2 inches; mild steel, 1/4 inch; aluminum, 3/4 inch; brass/copper, 5/8 inch; plastic, 1-1/4 inches
- 425 to 650 ft/min. variable blade speed
- 120v AC, 100w motor
- Adjustable miter gauge
- Moisture-sealed electronics
Use our web site shopping cart to calculate freight charge for shipments outside 48 contiguous U.S., or call our order line for assistance.