American Cranes began serving in the 1950s and are still in use today. These authentic models are perfect for work trains and scrap yards.
- Fully assembled, rigged and powered
- New motor drives one axle on each truck via new helical gears
- All four metal wheels provide electrical pickup
- Space available for DCC decoder (sold separately)
- Die-cast chassis and 'electro magnet'
- Hand crank to elevate boom and operate hook
- Prototypically balanced cab can be turned 180 degrees left or right
- Proto Max metal knuckle couplers