Aerofly 5 (version 5.7) is the most highly-developed computer-based flight simulator we know. It employs extraordinary '4D-Virtual-Elements,' which provide second-to-none high definition photo-quality backgrounds while you fly virtual R/C airplanes. Trees sway and water flows while you deal with realistic in-flight thermals. You select the type of aircraft, the weather, wind and time of day. Develop your R/C flying skills with training options for fixed wing model airplanes and helicopters. Enhance your abilities with racing and 'limbo' flying . . . Aerofly 5 offers challenges for novices and experts alike. Includes proprietary software on 2 DVDs, USB game commander, manual and Movie-Center to create your very own flight videos.
Aerofly version 5.7 runs on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
Minimum System Requirements (Windows)
- 100% Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon64 compatible CPU with 2.4 GHz
- 1 GB of RAM
- 8 GB free hard disk memory
- DVD-ROM drive
- OpenGL Version 2.1 compatible 3D-graphics card from NVIDIA or ATI with 256MB (at least as fast as NVIDIA 7600GT or ATI HD3650)
Please note: On a computer system matching the minimum system requirements, the performance strongly depends on the currently loaded model and scenery. 4D-sceneries only run on the recommended system platform:
Recommended System Requirements (Windows)
- Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon64 X2
- OpenGL Version 3.1 compatible 3D-graphics card from NVIDIA or ATI with 512 MB. At least as fast as NVIDIA GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon HD4850
- For optimum sound quality, high quality sound system and speakers are recommended