We Choose the Roadname, You Save Money!
The first General Purpose locomotive, introduced in 1949, the GP7 had the distinctive design and low-cost maintenance features that made EMD 'Geeps' so popular and helped ensure the diesel's dominance of the railroads.
Bachmann N scale GP7 diesel locomotive, painted and lettered, our choice of roadname.Features:
- DCC-equipped for speed, direction, and lighting
- Dual-mode NMRA-compliant decoder
- All-wheel drive
- Can motor and super-quiet drive train
- Die cast chassis
- Finescale handrails
- Blackened metal wheels
- Directional lighting
- NMRA wheel profile
- E-Z Mate Mark II couplers
- Performs best on 11-1/4 inch radius (or greater) curves