Along with its 4-4-0 cousin, the 4-6-0 configuration was one of the most common wheel arrangements offered by locomotive manufacturers. The combination of speed and traction made 4-6-0s suitable for both freight and passenger service, and nearly every railroad used them.
Bachmann Spectrum 1:48 scale On30 narrow gauge Baldwin 4-6-0 locomotive runs on On30 (same as HO) gauge track. DCC- and sound-equipped. ET&WNC No. 12. Includes multiple stacks, headlights, pilots, wheels and other details. Bachmann no. 28904.
- DCC Sound on BoardTM
- Dual mode NMRA decoder with 8-pin plug
- Flywheel drive
- Idler gear box
- Die-cast frame, boiler and cab
- Machined, blackened metal wheels
- Additional die-cast detail parts
- Easy-to-install options, including three headlight/backup light styles (oil, acetylene, electric), three stack styles (cap, Rushton, tapered), and three fuel loads (wood, coal, oil) included with each model
- E-Z Mate Mark II couplers