In 1897, the Climax Manufacturing Company built its first locomotive with three power trucks, which was designated as Class 'C.' The addition of the third truck allowed the locomotive to go longer distances between water stops and provided greater traction and a more stable engine. This HO version is packed with all the features you would find in larger-scale models, plus Soundtraxx Tsunami sound technology that lets you enjoy every authentic whistle, bell, chuff, clang, and more in realistic high-quality 16-bit sound.
- Dual-mode NMRA-compliant decoder with 8-pin plug
- All-wheel electrical pickup
- LED headlight and backup light
- Separately applied stack, domes, and cab
- Separate detail parts, including bell, whistle, pop valves, and handrails
- E-Z Mate Mark II couplers