Launched in 1915, the USS Arizona is best remembered for the 1,177 officers and crew that were killed in the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941.
- Two-part hull that can be built with either a full or waterline profile
- Multi-part main deck with engraved plank detail
- Detailed upper works and deck fittings
- Full complement of highly detailed ship's boats
- 2 clear-molded Vought Kingfisher floatplanes
- Full secondary and anti-aircraft batteries plus option to build main turrets with pivoting guns or with molded blast bags
- Nylon line for rigging cranes
- Metal parts for main battery gun barrels, anchor chain, and propeller shafts
- 3 sheets of photo-etch parts (including railings for all deck levels and signal yards)
- Includes color painting guide with profiles and overhead plan view - decals for hull marks, jack, ensign, admiral's pennant, signal flags and aircraft markings
- Enhance your model with #85684 photo-ecth upgrade set listed below.
- Length: 36.5 in., Beam: 5.8 in.