The prototype for this kit was built in 1884 on the old Lewisburg & Tyrone Railroad, later part of the Pennsylvania Railroad. The station exists today as a restaurant. Kit is based on the station as it appeared in the 1940's. Includes appropriate signs. Laser Art Structures by Branchline Trains no. 663.
Footprint: 14 inches wide x 4 inches deep; 4 inches high