Brilliantly powerful, the Dremel Micro 8050 is the perfect combination of size, ergonomics and power that make it the ultimate tool for both precise and light duty tasks. Designed to be held between the thumb and forefinger like a pencil, the Dremel Micro allows a grip that is close to the workpiece for superior maneuverability and control. To illuminate projects, the Dremel Micro has LED lights uniquely built-in to the nose cap to aid in vision and accuracy. The Dremel Micro features lights that indicate battery level, Li-on battery technology, and a docking station that automatically stops charging when the batteries have reached full capacity.
- Sleek ergonomic design makes it light and easy to handle for detailed projects and tight spaces
- New LED smart features, such as front-end lighting, variable speed indicator, and fuel gauge allow for optimum use
- Variable speed from 5,000 rpm to 28,000 rpm
- New, compact, lightweight 8V Max Lithium-ion battery for power in a smaller size . . . always ready and no battery-memory loss
- Docking Station maintains full charge, so the tool is always ready to use
#86223 Dremel Micro 8050-N/18 includes cordless rotary tool with internal battery, docking station with battery charger, 1/8 inch collet, assorted accessories, and owners manual.