Kadee®-brand trucks have metal wheels that conform to the NMRA's RP-25 contour, so they roll through turnouts more smoothly and stay clean longer than others with plastic wheels. Their needle-point axles roll with a minimum of friction, so your locomotives can pull more cars. And non-magnetic materials prevent the false uncoupling of trains passing over uncoupling magnets. Kadee trucks are not only highly detailed, they're fully sprung and equalized as well, which means you'll get the ultimate in track-hugging operation.
Special HO trucks, with etched-bronze axle wipers and electrical lead wires, pickup electricity from the rails to light cabooses, improve electrical pickup from locomotive tenders, or add auxiliary pickups for sound systems. These trucks are molded with a special metal-filled thermoplastic, called High Gravity Compound (HGC), which results in truck weight that approaches pure metal. They have a higher level of detail than what’s possible with die-cast metal, yet retain their track-hugging ability. For greater rolling performance, the design includes a two-piece, split-bolster that provides full truck equalization and reduced axle friction. Self-Centering Action aligns trucks parallel with the car body for easier placement on your track.
- Code 110 (.110 wide) 33 inch smooth-back wheels
- 'HGC' High Gravity Compound weighs nearly the same as metal trucks
- Superior rolling ability
- Brake pads
- Accurate markings
- Incredible detail that is true to prototype
- Non-magnetic metal wheels
- Highly flexible and fully equalized
- Smooth tracking, free rolling contoured axles
- RP-25 free rolling wheels
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Patent number 7,434,518 B2
- Self-centering action: trucks self-align parallel with the car for easier placement on track