LASERKITS® are quick, easy and fun to build for any modeler. The novice will be thrilled with the ease of construction, the easy-to-follow instructions, and professional look of the completed model. The experienced modeler can modify and super-detail each kit into a one-of-a-kind creation. LASERKITS are designed with a Computer Assisted Drafting (CAD) program, then laser-machined and engraved from high-quality wood (and occasionally styrene) with incredible precision. The resulting edges require little, if any, sanding, and yield exact-fitting parts with accurate details. Siding and roof pieces are tabbed and slotted for error-free assembly. All windows, doors, roofing materials, shingles, and trim boards are laser-cut, and include a self-adhesive backing, which has been thoroughly tested and found to hold under the most adverse conditions. All kits are made in the USA.
Dabler Mill & Supply Co. is based upon a prototype structure known as The Hinkle Mill, which is located in Thomasville, North Carolina.
Dabler Mill & Supply Co. features include:
- An enclosed rail car loading/unloading shed with two dock platforms inside; a standard 40' box car will fit completely inside the building
- Exterior stairs leading to the main elevator house
- Elevator tower with visible gear drive wheel and bicycle-type chain, maintenance platform, and wood ladder
- Intricately designed grain drying bin with detailed screw conveyor, access ladder and delivery pipe
- Ventilators with slotted sideboards and individual tabbed slats that slip in place to represent vents . . . you can actually look up and see through the slats as you would on a real building!
- All porch roofs have visible rafters and supports, with the porch roof decks scribed board-by-board and including laser-etched simulated nail holes
- Delivery pipe support tower is laser-cut from a single piece of acrylic - no 'stick assembly' required!
- Lettering stencil and full color signage
- Peel & stick tar paper, rolled roofing and simulated asphalt brick paper
- Unique white metal and plastic detailing parts created specifically for this structure
- Several wall areas have detailed framing exposed, simulating accidental damage caused by trucks while backing in to unload
American Model Builders LASERKIT no. 2001.
Footprint: Approx. 13 inches x 18 inches, depending upon how the office structure is placed.