Powerful, Portable Air Compressor for the Serious Hobbyist
Built with special care for the demanding hobbyist-artist, this sturdy, case-mounted air compressor is equipped with features desired by professional airbrush users:
- 1/4 hp motor-driven twin-cylinder compressor for powerful delivery
- 3.5 liter air tank to eliminate pulses that cause paint application problems and reduce compressor cycling
- Auto-start/stop switch for continuous replenishment of air tank
- Adjustable regulator and pressure gauge for spraying various types of paint
- Moisture trap and oil-less piston design eliminates paint contamination
- Sound-deadening, ventilated metal enclosure for quiet operation and long life
Air output: 35 to 40 liters/minute. Pressure adjust range: 0 to 57 psi. Auto start at 43 psi; auto stop at 57 psi. Includes carry handle, suction-cup feet, two airbrush holders, thermally-protected motor, six foot line cord, and body-mounted on/off switch. Outlet fitting: 1/4 inch NPT male; mates with 1/4 inch NPT female and 1/4 inch BSP female fittings. Weight: approx. 24 lbs. Overall dimensions: approx. 14 inches long x 5-1/2 inches wide x 14 inches high. 120vAC. MicroLux® brand.
Use our web site shopping cart to calculate freight charge for shipments outside 48 contiguous U.S., or call our order line for assistance.