Decoder Dr. Programmer and Analyzer
Decoder Dr. is an excellent tool for all DCC users. Plug in a new decoder BEFORE installation and check all of its functions before use. Easily program, read-back, or test decoders by using a section of track, or by plugging a decoder into the 8 pin NMRA socket on the front of the Decoder Dr. unit.
- Easy programming
- Read DCC decoders
- Program DCC decoders
- Reassign DCC decoder addresses
- Reset DCC decoders to factory defaults
- Test decoders, including cv's such as speed control, headlights, flash rates and all 28 functions including bells, horns, etc.
- Backlit LCD screen
- 8-pin NMRA decoder socket for use with all decoders that have a harness
- Works with all NMRA compliant decoders and locomotives in all scales
MRC no. 0001520