All submissions are welcome;
however, following the guidelines below will increase
your chance of having your models featured in the gallery:
- Sharp, well-lit and well-composed photos with simple backgrounds work best. Use of a tripod and proper lighting will yield the most professional and visually appealing results.
- Include your name and a few key details about your work with each submission. Be sure to tell us the model's scale, whether it is from a kit or scratchbuilt, and any special techniques used in its construction.
- While each submission is carefully considered and evaluated, all are not automatically included in the gallery. Please keep in mind that it may take weeks or even months until your model appears...so we kindly ask you to be patient!
- Digital images are preferred, although you may send prints and/or slides as well. If you want your materials to be returned, you must include a self-addressed envelope with adequate postage.
- Submit your digital photos and information by email to:
(please type WEB GALLERY SUBMISSION in the subject line)
or, mail your submission to:
Attn: Art Dept.
340 Snyder Avenue
Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922
Return to the Gallery