During WWII, the U.S. military used various makes of civilian cars as military staff cars, and the 1942 sedan was well suited for this purpose. This version of the Army staff car was powered by a 90hp, 6-cylinder 3700cc motor and was widely used to transport high-ranking officers and aviators.
This Tamiya 1:48 scale Military Miniature Series model is also compatible with O scale model railroads, and can be painted in civilian colors for use in railroad layouts, dioramas and more.Features:
- Data for creating this highly accurate scale model was taken from an actual vehicle at the Minnesota Aviation Museum.
- Die-cast metal chassis adds to the model's feeling of weight.
- Driver figure included.
- Compatible with other 1/48 Military Miniature Series figures and vehicles, plus O scale model railroads and dioramas.
- Unassembled model kit is recommended for experienced modelers age 10 and older.
- Paint and model cement not included.
- Tamiya kit no. 32559.