Tile Cutting Bit for Dremel Trio™ is used for cutting and creating decorative shapes in ceramic wall tile, plaster, cement board, and backer board (not for use on floor tile). Dremel number TR562.
Features and tips:
- High-speed cutter with a 3/16 inch steel shank
- 8 flutes grind through tough materials
- Scroll cut in any direction
- Plunge and cut wall tile, plaster and backer board
- For best results, insert the bit all the way into the tool and then back it out slightly before tightening down. This provides plenty of shank for the collet or chuck to hold onto the bit.
- Start at a 45-degree angle when cutting into a piece of material.