Introducing the most advanced additive manufacturing solution in the world.
Optimized profiles for almost 80 materials, with more added in each update to the software make the Series 1 the most versatile 3D printer in the world. The Series 1 Pro offers a cubic foot of build volume, industrial-grade components, and support for the broadest range of materials in the industry thanks to the G2 Extruder and heated build platform. These materials include unheard of options to print with such as Wood, Stainless Steel, and even Conductive Filament! Simple, wireless setup. Includes 1-year license of Autodesk Fusion 360.
- Technology: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF), 1.75mm, No Restrictions on Source Material.
- Build Volume: 305x305x305 mm (12"x12"x12”), Axial Diagonal: 528.28 mm (20.8 in)
- Build Platform: Heated Borosilicate Glass, Max Temp: 120°C
- Layer Resolution Range: 50-300 mm
- Maximum Extruder Temp: 300°C
- Feedrates: Extrusion 15-100 mm/s, Travel 30-250 mm/s Maximum rate is specific to each material.
- Software: Cura Type A, Series 1 Pro Interface (Octoprint-based)
- Other: On-Board HD Camera, Wi-Fi, Ethernet
Operating Systems: Windows 8/7/Vista, Mac OS X 10.6+, 32/64-bit Ubuntu 12.04+