Sound decoders wire into your engine like a standard decoder, but each includes its own speaker to produce a variety of locomotive sounds. Sounds adjust automatically depending on whether loco is moving or standing still. 1.5 amp capacity is intended primarily for HO scale locomotives, but decoder may be 'piggybacked' onto large decoder for large-scale use. Features include 16-Bit, Brilliance sound reproduction, programmable start voltage, acceleration rate, deceleration rate, top voltage, 14-28-128 speed steps; 28 accessory functions; programming on the main for either 2-digit or 4-digit addresses; 8-pin plug, NMRA compatible, dual mode.
Sheer Brilliance Synchronized Diesel Sound Decoder features 1 inch dia. speaker to produce 6 prime mover sounds. Decoder measures approx. 2 inches long x 3/4 inch wide x 1/4 inch high. MRC model 1913.
- 16-Bit, BrillianceTM sound reproduction with MRC's true, Live Capture digital sound
- Choice of 6 synchronized prime mover sounds
- Multiple horns (22)
- Multiple bells (8)
- Adjustable back EMF
- Programming on the main (Ops Mode)
- Full read-back of address and CV values
- Advanced consisting (CV-19)
- Advanced speed table control
- 17 light effects including ditch lights, mars light, gyra light, stobe light, prime strobe, and more
- Use with any DCC system or MRC's Tech 6 Sound Controller