Highly-detailed kit of the vehicle used on the front line push into Baghdad in March 2003.
- Precise detailing of reinforced doors, missiles, tripod, and rear containers
- Self-recovery winch, CIP panels and bush guard
- Side mirrors and bonnet grill
- Air intake and muffler for 1st Marine Division version.
- Driver and operator figures
- Markings for four different vehicles including the 1st Marine Division, 3rd Infantry Division, 2nd Armored Cavalry Regiment and KFOR units
- Length: 5.4 in.
Tamiya kit #35267