Typical of tables built from 1900's on - some still in service today.
N Scale 130' (39.6 m) length holds locos up to 9-3/4 inches long (24.7 cm) - big enough for a 4-8-8-4!
Features & Specifications:
- Must have detail for engine terminals
- User-friendly, illustrated instructions simplify operation & programming
- Layout mounting templates for pit & Cornerstone Turntable Control Box
- Control Box included for use on layouts with DC or DCC train control
- Comes complete with Motor & Control Box, operates on 12-18v AC, 16-24v DC power supply (power supply not included)
- Comes with Code 80 rail installed on bridge
New Cornerstone Turntable Control Box for simple operation & programming with:
- Programmable indexing for up to 99 different tracks
- One-touch 180-degree bridge rotation in either direction
- Simplified LED display with adjustable brightness
- Operable from up to four remote locations with additional Control Boxes (#86780, each sold separately)
Requires 9-15/16 inches 25.2 cm, mounting hole to be cut in layout for installation, 10-3/8 inches (26.3 cm) overall diameter
Optional: To control turntable operation with DCC throttle or serial UART controller, purchase Cornerstone Advanced Control Module (#86769, available separately)