Typical of tables built from 1900's on - some still in service today.
HO 90' Turntable Holds locos up to 12-3/8 inches long (31.4cm).
Features & Specifications:
- Fits most engine terminals
- User-friendly, illustrated instructions simplify operation & programming
- Layout mounting templates for pit & Cornerstone Turntable Control Box
- Control Box included for use on layouts with DC or DCC train control
- Comes complete with Motor & Control Box, operates on 12-18v AC, 16-24v DC power supply (power supply not included)
- Comes with Code 83 rail installed on bridge
New Cornerstone Turntable Control Box for simple operation & programming with:
- Programmable indexing for up to 99 different tracks
- One-touch 180-degree bridge rotation in either direction
- Simplified LED display with adjustable brightness
- Operable from up to four remote locations with additional Control Boxes (#86780, each sold separately)
Requires 12-3/4" (32.3cm) mounting hole 13-3/4" (34.9cm) overall diameter
Optional: To control turntable operation with DCC throttle or serial UART controller, purchase Cornerstone Advanced Control Module (#86769, available separately)