75' Piggyback Flatcar features:
- Limited-edition, one-time run of these roadnumbers!
- Based on PRR class F39A, built especially for piggyback service
- Used for trailer-on-flatcar, container and general service from 1955 to late 1990s
- New die-cast underframe for extra weight and improved operation
- Improved brake gear details
- Prototypically correct coupler height and 33 inch turned-metal wheelsets
- Proto MAX™ metal knuckle couplers
32’ Trailer 2-Pack features:
- In the 1950s, piggyback service was used for LCL (Less-than-Container-Load) shipments traveling a short distance. These trailers are perfect for loading earlier 40' and 50' flats, and are pre-painted in authentic schemes.
- A must-have for early piggyback service
- Standard U.S. trailer during the 1940s and 1950s
- Excellent for detailing period-correct highways and loading docks
- Colorful, authentic paint schemes
Walthers nos. 910-5208 and 949-2365.