Manufacturer's estimated time of arrival: December 2014. Reserve yours today!
First built in 1940, the 44-tonner was designed specifically for one-man operation. Nearly 400 of these sturdy diesels were produced by General Electric for sale around the world.
- Prototypical scale dimensions
- True Blast ® Plus 16-bit polyphonic sound, including prime over, horn and bell
- Dual motors with flywheel
- Die-case frame and trucks
- LED lighting
- Engineer figure in cab
- Length: 9 inches coupler to coupler; height: 3-1/4 inches
- Electronic reverse board
- Navigates O-27 curves
Bachmann no. 23103