16 Inch Scroll Saw with Flexible Shaft Attachment
Designed for the hobbyist with limited shop space, this well-made, versatile machine combines a sturdy, variable-speed, full function scroll saw with a flexible shaft attachment compatible with hundreds of Dremel-type accessories.
Use our web site shopping cart to calculate freight charge for shipments outside 48 contiguous U.S., or call our order line for assistance.
- 16 inch throat depth and metal frame to accommodate large workpieces
- Variable speed for cutting wood, metal and plastic
- Tool-less blade holder for fast, easy blade changes
- Uses 5 inch long pin-end or pin-less blades (with included adapter)
- Blade can be turned 90 degrees for infinite cutting length
- Power-take-off for 42 inch flex shaft (included)
- Integrated flex-arm lamp for fantastic cutting line visibility from all angles
- 10 inch wide x 16-1/4 inch long cast-aluminum table with smoothly-finished work surface tilts up to 45 degrees and provides sturdy support and effortless movement of workpieces
- Self-powered blower clears dust from the cutting line
- Vacuum port
- Includes starter set of blades, blade holder, drill bit and wrenches
- Motor: 120v 60Hz, 1.2 amps
- Variable speed: 550 to 1600 strokes per minute (saw); 1650 to 4800 RPM (flex shaft)
- Blade stroke: .593 inch
- Cutting capacity: 2 inches at 0 degrees; 1 inch at 45 degree
- Overall dimensions: 15 inches high x 13 inches wide x 25 inches deep
- Weight: 32 lbs.
WARNING: Some dusts created by using power tools contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Use adequate protection. For more information, go to: www.p65warnings.ca.gov