16 Inch Scroll Saw with Flexible Shaft Attachment
Designed for the hobbyist with limited shop space, this well-made, versatile machine combines a sturdy, variable-speed, full function scroll saw with a flexible shaft attachment compatible with hundreds of Dremel-type accessories.
Use our web site shopping cart to calculate freight charge for shipments outside 48 contiguous U.S., or call our order line for assistance.
- 16 inch throat depth and metal frame to accommodate large workpieces
- Variable speed for cutting wood, metal and plastic
- Tool-less blade holder for fast, easy blade changes
- Uses 5 inch long pin-end or pin-less blades (with included adapter)
- Blade can be turned 90 degrees for infinite cutting length
- Power-take-off for 42 inch flex shaft (included)
- Integrated flex-arm lamp for fantastic cutting line visibility from all angles
- 10 inch wide x 16-1/4 inch long cast-aluminum table with smoothly-finished work surface tilts up to 45 degrees and provides sturdy support and effortless movement of workpieces
- Self-powered blower clears dust from the cutting line
- Vacuum port
- Includes starter set of blades, blade holder, drill bit and wrenches
- Motor: 120v 60Hz, 1.2 amps
- Variable speed: 550 to 1600 strokes per minute (saw); 1650 to 4800 RPM (flex shaft)
- Blade stroke: .593 inch
- Cutting capacity: 2 inches at 0 degrees; 1 inch at 45 degree
- Overall dimensions: 15 inches high x 13 inches wide x 25 inches deep
- Weight: 32 lbs.