Hot Wire Foam Factory 3D Deluxe 24-Inch Table Kit
If You Can Imagine It, You Can Create It with Hot Wire Foam Factory Cutting and Sculpting Tools
#87638 3D Deluxe 24" Table Kit Need to do scroll cutting, routing, milling, and lathe cutting? You will get all that and more in this ultimate multi-function professional foam cutting system. Kit includes 3D Deluxe 24-Inch Table • Variable-Heat Pro Power Station • 11.5" Vertical Blades; allow unlimited length horizontal cuts • Ultra-fine 8" Precision Blades; slice foam paper thin • 10" Router Blades; can be bent with fingers to any shape • Ribbon Blades for cutting foam moldings • Stationary Fence for controlled slicing • Unique Traveling Fence for controllable complex angles • Second horizontal rod for overhead milling operations • Instructional DVD • Printed Instructions.
There has never been an easier way to sculpt anything, from scale model railroads scenery, to 1-to-1 architectural elements to larger-than-life-size dragons, animals and more. With these easy-to-use tools, inexpensive, ordinary light-weight foam can be cut, shaped and transformed into virtually anything you can dream up. Used by movie studios, museums, world-renowned attractions, theme parks, architects, artists and more, chances are you've seen, touched or were amazed by something crafted with these tools. There has never been a quicker, more cost-effective way to bring your vision to reality. And, with our variety of finishing products, the pieces you create can even be made to withstand the elements outdoors.
24" 3D Deluxe Table Features:
- Vertical lathe for cylinders, cones, and dimensional columns
- Variable angle adjustment of all blades
- Quick and easy freehand scroll cutting Unlimited length of cut
- Starts cutting immediately
- Cuts continuously without overheating
- The cutting wires last indefinitely if you let the heat do the cutting
- 17 inches of clearance from the cutting wire to the rear post
- Easy user replaceable cutting wires
- Made of thick industrial strength ABS and solid brass to last a lifetime
- Made with care in the USA
- Controlled cutting of Styrofoam, white beaded EPS and extruded XPS foam
- Architectural models and features
- Full size crown molding and other architectural elements
- Accurate straight edges, strips, angles, curves, cylinders, cones, etc.
- Letters and numbers for signs and displays
- Complex engineering designs and armatures