Allwin Benchtop Mini Disk / Belt Sander
Our disk/belt sander is a rugged, solidly-built tool that can save you hours of hand sanding. Beautifully designed, with features found in heavy duty professional woodworking machinery. Use for shaping, smoothing, sharpening and for trimming parts precisely to your marked line. Can be used on all woods, metals and plastics. Miter gauge and calibrated disk tilt table allow sanding of compound shapes.
Note: Color may vary.
- 5-3/4 inch round cast aluminum table tilts up to 60 degress for bevel sanding
- Removable belt support platen for finishing intricate or curved work
- Belt tracking and tension adjustment keeps belts on rollers and makes belt changes easy
- Heavy duty metal frame
- 1/3hp, 120v AC quiet-running induction motor
- Base is fitted with rubber feet for smoother, quieter operation
- On/off rocker switch
- Outlets for attaching standard vacuum cleaner hoses
- Uses 1 inch wide x 30 inch long sanding belts
- Top pulley lets you sand inside curves
- 5 inch disk sander with a 7-1/4 inch x 4 inch cast aluminum tilting table with miter gauge
- Overall dimensions: 15 inches wide x 10 inches deep x 15 inches high
- Weight approx. 16 lbs.
- Includes one sanding disk and one belt
Use our web site shopping cart to calculate freight charge for shipments outside 48 contiguous U.S., or call our order line for assistance.
Customer Reviews of This Item
Really Handy Item!
by JAMES -
we just purchased this nice little tool for my son who thought it would be really handy in his garage for grinding down screws and other small items. once we saw it we liked it so much and would like to have one ourselves to use in our gourd working and other crafting we do.