Atlas Master DC GP-7 Phase II Locomotive - Union Pacific #105, O Scale (2RL)
Atlas Master® DC GP-7 Phase II Locomotive - Union Pacific #105, O Scale (2RL)
Introduced in 1949, the Electro-Motive 1500hp GP-7 combined the machinery of the F7 with a hood-type carbody that offered high visibility and easy engine access. The GP-7 was used in pulling every conceivable type of train and was sometimes substituted for part of a set of cab units.
This handsome Atlas Master® model boasts as "the only truly correct GP-7 on the market!"
- Highly detailed body
- Operating diesel exhaust
- Die-cast metal chassis/sill unit
- Die-cast metal fuel tank
- Die-cast metal pilots
- Detailed die-cast trucks
- All metal handrails and stanchions
- All metal grab irons
- Twin flywheel-equipped motors
- Directional golden-white LEDs
- Accurate painting and printing
- Length - Approx. 14"
- Minimum diameter curve: O-36 (3-Rail)
- Minimum radius curve: 36" (2-Rail)