Atlas Master GOLD MP15DC Locomotive - The Prairie Line #1001, HO Scale
Atlas Master® GOLD MP15DC Locomotive - The Prairie Line #1001, HO Scale
Built by the GM Electro-Motive Division (EMD) between 1974 and 1983, the MP15DC is a diesel-electric light road switcher-type locomotive.
Atlas’ model includes the three different styles of long hood that were common to the MP15DC throughout production: standard hood, hood with square air filter box and hood with angled air filter box (the air filter box is located in the area immediately ahead of the cab). In addition, various styles of hood and cab-end sand boxes are being offered. The model includes a see-through cab with various interior details and crew figures included.
- Three different hood styles (angled air filter box, square air filter box, standard hood)
- Exhaust stacks: with or without muffler
- Long hood sand fill: recessed or extended
- Rear sand fill: Three variations of sand boxes behind cab
- Pilot: standard or with snow plow
- Separately-applied scale detail parts include: windshield wipers, metal grab irons, coupler cut levers, multiple-unit hoses, snow plow, train line hoses, fine scale handrails, and more!
- See through step detail on sill
- Etched metal radiator grilles
- Painted crew members
- Factory-equipped with AccuMate® knuckle couplers
- Coupler pocket designed to accept AccuMate® Proto-couplers
- Five-pole skewed armature motor with dual flywheels for optimum performance at all speeds
- Directional lighting with golden-white LEDs
- ESU LokSound decoder, supporting all DCC programming modes.
- Flexible mapping of function keys F0 to F31.
- Follows all NMRA DCC standards and recommended practices.
- Over 20 sound effects are available, including engine start-up and shutdown, prime mover sounds through all eight notches, bell, air horn, air compressor and more.