Atlas Master® "Silver Model" SD-26 Santa Fe Kodachrome Locomotive #4610, HO Scale
This item is backordered from our supplier. We will ship as soon as it is received. Your credit card will not be charged until shipped. Please Note: For shipments to locations outside the USA, backordered items must be placed on separate orders.
With over 220 units produced by EMD between July 1958 and March 1963, the SD-24 locomotive generated a total of 2,400 hp with its turbocharged 567D-3 prime mover and C-C wheel arrangement. The majority of SD-24s produced were purchased by four roads: Chicago Burlington & Quincy, Santa Fe, Southern, and Union Pacific. Atlas’ HO scale model features details unique to each road name, as evidenced by the low nose and 3-chime horn mounted on left side of hood behind the cab on the Santa Fe Kodachrome model.
Atlas Silver Sound Ready models are equipped with a speaker for easy conversion to sound with the addition of a decoder. If you need assistance with the upgrade of a Sound Ready model, please contact Atlas Customer Service at 908-687-0880 or firstname.lastname@example.org
MASTER MODEL FEATURES:
- Separately-applied roof piping detail
- Golden-white LEDs
- Realistic die-cast underframe
- Now with Metal knuckle couplers
- Piping on trucks, MU and Air Line Hoses
- Highly detailed coupler cut bars
- Separately-installed scale windshield wipers, metal grab irons and fine scale handrails
- Five-pole skewed armature motor with dual flywheels for optimum performance at all speeds