Badger Universal® Model 360 Airbrush Set
An American Classic Returns to Micro-Mark as we Proudly Reintroduce the Badger Airbrush Company
Back by popular demand! Practically every artist, craftsperson and maker has learned on, owned, used, or at least heard of a Badger Airbrush. Each made-in-the-USA Badger product is treated with pride and dedication throughout the production process. Badger components are machined to exacting standards, assembled by hand, and then tested to assure that they not only meet the highest quality standards, but exceed expectations. Continuous research and development keeps Badger at the forefront of innovation.
#87690 Badger Universal® Model 360 Airbrush is the only airbrush capable of operating in both gravity feed and bottom feed mode. Never before has one airbrush provided so much versatility - it really is two airbrushes in one! Dual-action Model 360 features a single size nozzle/needle design for spraying all materials. Backed by a lifetime warranty on labor, rotational seal and PTFE seals.
Includes: 360 Universal airbrush with all purpose nozzle/needle, attachable jar, extra jar with lid, extra nozzle/needle, 5' braided air hose, protective cap, instruction manual and beautiful wood-grain storage case with metal trim.
- 360 degree front end rotation to allow for either gravity or bottom feed
- Single nozzle/needle produces pencil line to 3" (76 mm) spray pattern for spraying all materials, including acrylics, watercolors, inks, lacquers, and more
- Easy-access needle assembly
- Finger-tight assembly tolerances
- Correct weight balance for effortless use
- Ultra comfortable, ergonomically designed trigger cushion
- Lifetime warranty on labor, rotational seal and PTFE seals