Bachmann HO 2-8-4 Berkshire Steam Locomotive, C&O Kanawha No. 2705, with DCC Sound Value
Bachmann Standard Line HO Standard Gauge 2-8-4 Berkshire Steam Locomotive, C&O Kanawha No. 2705, with DCC Sound Value.
- DCC- and sound-equipped with SoundTraxx® steam package which includes authentic prototypical chuff, short and long whistles, bell, air pump, steam release and blower
- Precision motor
- Die-cast chassis and marker lights
- Prototypical tender and detailing
- Machined brass flywheel
- Metal handrails and stanchions
- LED headlight and tender backup light
- See-through underframe
- Metal wheels
- E-Z Mate® Mark II couplers
- Performs best on 22 inch radius (or greater) curves
Bachmann no. 52405.
The 2-8-4 is called a Berkshire by all other lines except the Cheasapeake & Ohio which calls them Kanawha