Bachmann HO 2-8-4 Berkshire Steam Locomotive, C&O Kanawha No. 2705, with DCC Sound Value
Bachmann Standard Line HO Standard Gauge 2-8-4 Berkshire Steam Locomotive, C&O Kanawha No. 2705, with DCC Sound Value.
- DCC- and sound-equipped with SoundTraxx® steam package which includes authentic prototypical chuff, short and long whistles, bell, air pump, steam release and blower
- Precision motor
- Die-cast chassis and marker lights
- Prototypical tender and detailing
- Machined brass flywheel
- Metal handrails and stanchions
- LED headlight and tender backup light
- See-through underframe
- Metal wheels
- E-Z Mate® Mark II couplers
- Performs best on 22 inch radius (or greater) curves
Bachmann no. 52405.
The 2-8-4 is called a Berkshire by all other lines except the Cheasapeake & Ohio which calls them Kanawha
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including Lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to:www.p65warnings.ca.gov