Bachmann No. 67352, N GE Dash 8-40CW Diesel Locomotive, Sound, Santa Fe #879
N GE Dash 8-40CW Diesel Locomotive, Sound, Santa Fe #879
Developed by GE in the early 1980s, the Dash 8-40CW employed the day’s state-of-the-art computer and mechanical technology to earn its reputation for fast and reliable service on railroads across the United States.
Performs best on 11.25" radius curves or greater.
Bachmann no. 67352
- Econami™ SoundTraxx® DCC sound decoder
- choice of 5 prime movers
- 16 air horns
- multiple variations of 7 bell types, 2 air compressors and 3 couplers
- function activated grade crossing signal
- adjustable auto-notching sensitivity for prototypical operation
- adjustable master volume
- individual sound effect volume levels
- advanced consisting and more!