Bachmann Spectrum On30 14 Ton, 2 Truck, Stearns-Heisler, Painted, Unlettered, Black, Red Windows
The prototype for this model is an early Heisler 14-ton, two-truck engine, manufactured in the late 1890s.
Bachmann Spectrum 1:48 scale narrow gauge Stearns-Heisler locomotive runs on On30 (same as HO) gauge track. Painted (black)/Unlettered. Bachmann no. 28804.
- DCC-equipped for speed, direction and lighting
- Die-cast construction
- All-wheel drive
- Heavy-duty universals and driveshafts
- Prototypically powered trucks and gearboxes
- Constant soft white LED lighting
- Blackened brass handrails and piping
- E-Z Mate Mark II couplers
- Plug-and-play sound-ready (Tsunami sound module available separately)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including Lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to:www.p65warnings.ca.gov