Bachmann Streamlined K4 4-6-2 PRR #3678 DCC WOWSound, HO Scale
Bachmann Streamlined K4 4-6-2 Pennsylvania Railroad #3678 DCC WOWSound®, HO Scale
This new streamlined version of the K4 4-6-2 includes a TCS WOWSound® CD-Quality 16-bit 44,100Hz decoder with Audio Assist® for easy configuration without programming CVs as well as a Keep-Alive® device for uninterrupted operation, even over dirty track. It features a WOWSound® steam locomotive sound package that includes bell, whistle, blow down, cylinder cocks, water fill, coupler close/release, brake release and application, grade crossing quill, departing and arriving station announcements, and more.
- DCC sound-equipped for sound, speed, direction, and lighting control
- Keep-Alive® device that keeps your engine running during power interruptions due to dirty track or loss of electrical contact
- Dual-mode NMRA-compliant decoder, precision motor, operating headlight, all metal chassis
- Blackened metal wheels and siderods, die-cast trailing truck, metal cut levers, separately applied parts including pump, handrails, grabirons, and tender ladder
- HO Scale 1:87 - Performs best on 22" radius curves or greater.
- Product Measurements: L 11.5 in., W 1.5 in., H 2 in.