Beambox Pro Desktop Laser Cutter, 50 Watt
The Smart Desktop Laser and Engraver
When did you last have an idea for a gift or something for yourself, couldn’t find it, and wished you could just make it? Last week? Yesterday? Few of us had the opportunity or temperament to train as sculptors or artists. It takes years of practice to hone and perfect sculpting technique or how much force to use to carve different materials. But now with Beambox as your tool, you too can transmute the everyday and the mundane into the expressive and the artisanal. Your inner artist is waiting to be freed.
The Beambox Pro model uses a high powered 50-watt laser tube and cuts up to 10mm thickness (varies by material). It is designed for shared or all-day use. Larger than it's smaller counterpart the Beamo, the Beambox Pro boasts a spacious work area of 23.6 inches x 14.7 inches and with a footprint of just 45 inche x 16 inches, it’s perfect for businesses, schools, makerspaces, and more. Weight is 121lbs.
They Make it simple!
- Create your own design using the BeamCam App, or simply import JPG, PNG, SVG, or DXF files.
- Use FLUX Studio to set up cut/engrave layers, adjust power levels, and set speeds.
- Preview the work area to see what the finished task will look like.
- Press start and, with a push of a button, Beambox Pro will bring your ideas to life!
FLUX Studio is the intuitive software that ships with Beambox. It’s compatible with Windows, macOS and Linux. Its clean user interface allows you to easily access all features of Beambox. FLUX Studio connects to your network using Wi-Fi or Ethernet. It can also connect to your personal hotspot. Multi-computer control makes it perfect for makerspaces and schools. The software supports JPG / PNG / SVG / DXF files, and saves the layer settings you’ve used.
Safety is a top priority. They've implemented several safety mechanisms to make sure that you’re safe:
- Full enclosure: The work area is fully contained, protecting you from the laser light.
- Smart lid sensor: The machine automatically pauses if the lid is opened during a task.
- Emergency power switch: Though very unlikely, if an emergency occurs, users can shut down the machine immediately with a single switch.
- Compact water cooling system: Closed-loop liquid cooling system that pauses the task if the temperature gets too high.
- Integrated ventilation system: The ventilation fan produces 340CMH (200 CFM), helping to prevent fires while extracting smoke and fumes.