MicroLux® Half-Ton Arbor Press
Beyond Your Everyday Arbor Press!
It's a monster! Engineered to incorporate unique features and increased versatility right out-of-the-box, this heavy duty Arbor Press gets the job done like no other. There are other models on the market, but ours is the first to include a specially designed locking work table that not only rotates 360 degrees, but can be positioned up to 3/32" from center (3/16" total travel) anywhere within the X and Y planes. This makes "jigging" of the press for special applications easier than ever before, along with providing the precision detail adjustment needed to "land-the-ram" exactly and repeatedly when your work calls for off-center pressing. Other innovations include on-board tooling storage, and a special adapter designed to hold our highly useful punch and die sets, which are available separately.
- Overall dimensions: 11" x 9" x 4"
- Weight approximately 17 pounds
- Maximum opening under ram: 115 mm (4-1/2")
- Throat depth: 80 mm (3-9/64")
- Four position worktable is 95 mm (3-3/4") diameter with one position having a 7/16" - 20 threaded hole for installation of hole punch dies
- The reversible ram is 19 mm (3/4") square with a 3/8" bore on one end for mounting punches
- Punch parts, press gears and pinions, form parts, punch holes, manipulate components, flatten parts, create contours, create simulated rivets, emboss metals and other materials with provided tooling; you may also create optional attachments using Micro-Mark #86206 One-To-One / Express Mold Rubber and cast those parts with #82659 CR900 High Strength Resin, then attach them to the ram for customized applications.
Customer Reviews of This Item
Very nice press.
by Ted -
Very pleased with this arbor press. Set up was a breeze and I modified mine with a replacement shaft from The Supply Guy on Etsy so that it can accept square or round tooling. (You could also bore the other end of the shaft provided if you have the tools)
<br>Makes checking impressions easy and makes it a lot easier to get uniform results by allowing you to lower and re-strike your piece.