Diamond Grit Metal Cutting Wheel
Item #: 87842
Our Price $19.95
The US550 metal cutting wheel is diamond coated to cut through metals and allows the wheel to remain sharp longer. It will not shrink in size with use like regular abrasive cut-off wheels, and lasts 20X longer than our fiberglass-reinforced metal cutting wheel. Users of this 3.9”diamond wheel will spend less time and money changing and replacing wheels for metal cutting applications.
- Diamond grit for longer life in metal cutting applications
- Constant depth of cut - wheel diameter does not shrink during use
- For cutting conduit, copper pipe, threaded rod, angle iron, sheet metal and more
- Remains sharper longer
- Diameter: 3.9" (98mm)
- Kerf: 0.04"
- Description: US550 Ultra-Saw Diamond Grit Metal Blade
- Blade Thickness: 0.04"
- Warranty: Product Defects Only
- RPM: 15000
- Thickness: .040"
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including Wood Dust which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to: www.p65warnings.ca.gov