Digitrax DCS240 Advanced Command Station
More Locos - More Capacity - Really Big Fun!
The DCS240 Advanced Command Station lets your LocoNet® System run up to 400 locomotives and 400 throttles. Yes, FOUR HUNDRED! The capacity is simply immense. Add features including full read/write programming, route capability, USB connectivity and separate programming output (which lets you run and program at the same time), and you've got everything you need to control virtually any layout with authority.
- 5 or 8 amps of power
- Supports 400 loco addresses and 400 throttles
- Combination Advanced LocoNet Command Station and 8 amp CTC booster
- User selectable N, HO and large scale operation with custom voltage trim
- LocoNet for easy plug 'n' play installation and system expansion
- Auto resetting over temperature and short circuit protection
- Pushbutton routes and clear loco stack
- Integrated USB for decoder programming and computer control
- Over-voltage protected
- Auto shutdown when command control signal is lost to prevent 'runaway' trains
Note: Accepts DC power input ONLY from a power supply (we recommend #85352 Digitrax PS514 for 5 amp operation or #85351 Digitrax PS2012 for 8 amp operation; both available separately). Maximum input: 8 AMPS, 24VDC, 192 VA maximum continuous. DO NOT Exceed 25VDC maximum input. Minimum input: 13VDC.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including Lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to:www.p65warnings.ca.gov