Dremel DigiLab 3D45 3D Printer Super Value Package
The Dremel DigiLab 3D45 Super Value Package is everything you want and need to Start Your Own 3D Printing Studio!
The 3D45 Digilab 3D Printer is the most reliable and easiest-to-use 3D printer for advanced users in higher education and corporations, and an affordable option for hobbyists and makers. With a newly-added heated build plate and robust extruder, you can now use advanced filament types like nylon and eco-ABS. To make things easier, the 3D45 has filament detection via RFID that enables the printer to automatically recognize and change settings for optimized printing, and leaves out all of the guess work when Dremel RFID enabled filament spools are used. The full enclosure and advanced motion control minimizes noise.
See why PC Magazine still names the Dremel 3D45 an Editor's Choice and one of the "best 3D printers ever reviewed."
- Industry-best 1-year warranty
- World-class customer support
- UL safety certification
- Object Removal Tool
- Dremel Print Cloud License
- Unclog Tool
- 1 Nylon Filament Roll (500g)
- 1 Eco-ABS Filament Roll (500g)
- 4 PLA Filament Rolls (500g each)
- Liquid Coating for 3D Prints
- 3 Replacement Dremel Build Sheets
- 2 Print Bed Glue Sticks
- Easy-To-Read Digital Caliper
- Straight Micro Tweezer
- Build volume: 10″ wide x 6.7″ deep x 6″ high
- Dimensions: 20.5” wide x 16” deep x 15.9” high
- Weight: 42.8 lbs.
- Power: 100-240V, 47-60Hz, 0.85-2.3Amps
- Connectivity: WIFI, Ethernet, USB
- Print material: Dremel Brand Eco-ABS, PLA, Nylon
- Print diameter: 1.75 mm
- Heated bed software: Mac OS X (v10.9+) Windows (7, 8, 8.1, 10)